Information for Buyers
Colorado is currently experiencing one of the hottest markets in the last 10 years. In addition to real estate expertise, our team has experience in construction management, which will help you navigate the variety of homes available in this market, and ensure you're not investing in a home that will have problems later on.
Whether you're interested in a fix-and-flip, a mature home, a new luxury development, downtown lofts or condos, or new master-planned single-family residences, our team is here to ensure you discover the best investment and living situation for you.
Searching for a home
Due to the hot-market, there are often limited selections in homes in Colorado, so it's important to have an agent that will stay on top of communication and knows how to navigate the market and work diligently with other agents to negotiate and submit the most competitive offers.
You can start your own general search for homes here, email our team today, or give Ben a call at 970-310-3652, to begin your personalized home search, emailed directly to you.
The home buying process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you're probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest financial investment. While it's tempting for some people to start the process alone, using a real estate team gives you significant advantages.
Some things for buyers to consider:
- Buyers do not pay agent fees
- New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, we'll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public
- Especially in today's market, real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and it is our job to represent you here and get the best deal possible
- As your real estate agent, we'll also attend property inspections, ensure all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale
- Our team can assist in financing your investment, by working directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package
Working with our team on your home purchase will save you time, add professional assurance to each step of the process, and provide you with the resources you need to make the process enjoyable and leave you with the home you've been dreaming of.
Please contact us whenever you'd like.